Prime Case Funding is a legal funding company located in Downtown Manhattan looking for a motivated, business-oriented individual to fill this position. We are looking for a corporate and polished individual that is mature minded. This job entails completing everyday administrative tasks and duties. This job is full time with hours Monday through Friday 9a.m. - 6p.m.
-Bilingual: English/Russian or English/Spanish a plus.
-Knowledge of legal terminology a plus.
-Familiarity with MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel.
-Possess strong organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong work ethic and be proactive to create new procedures
- Ability to multi task
- Ideal candidate will work well under pressure
- Must be professional, have good job stability
-Answering telephones and responding to routine client requests
- Taking initial application and processing into the system
- Keeping track of office supplies
- Assisting with special projects on an as needed basis
-Extensive follow up on existing client database
-Make sure all office bills are paid in a timely fashion
-Follow up on all invoices to ensure proper payment to the company
-Run office errands as needed
-Assist with typical day-to-day administrative duties including:
-Typing, proofreading and editing documents
-Maintaining calendar and scheduling meetings
-Filing, faxing, copying, handling incoming mail
-A/P and A/R